REMEMBER: To view the source code for each example, be sure to right-click page and then select "View page source" from your web browser's popup menu.
- Dependent Drop-down Selectors - This page illustrates how to code dependent drop-down selectors. That is, this example shows how the value of a "parent" selector element determines how the values of its child (or dependent) drop-down selector element gets populated.
- Matrix Swap - This was an interview question I was asked once ==> Write code to swap a 2-dimensional square array across the diagonal: [0,0], [1,1], etc. I have since modified the example slightly to include code to populate and display the matrix as well as to accept input to determine how big the square matrix should be. I think it's a pretty good interview question and I have had the opportunity to ask it to about a half of dozen developers while I worked for SketchUp.
- Array and String Problems #1 - Here is a little example that finds the first non-repeated character of a string.
- Array and String Problems #2 - This example removes characters from a string.
- Mortgage Calculations - This example computes a fixed monthly mortgage payment.