|Songs||Length and Recording Date|
|1. Study in E minor||(1:44 -- Recorded August 1, 2002)|
|2. Lagrima (Teardrop)||(2:40 -- Recorded August 1, 2002)|
|3. Peace - A Theme||(1:46 -- Recorded August 1, 2002)|
|4. Waltz||(2:56 -- Recorded August 1, 2002)|
|5. The Rain Song||(6:08 -- Recorded August 1, 2002)|
|6. Is There Anybody Out There?||(1:50 -- Recorded August 1, 2002)|
|7. Mood For A Day||(3:27 -- Recorded August 9, 2002)|
|8. Crazy World||(2:32 -- Recorded July 31, 2002)|
|Total Playing Time: 23:05|
All songs were recorded without anyone's permission.
Released by Gabriel Perry in 2002.
- All songs were recorded in Boulder, Colorado (on Hayden Pl. in the front bedroom) from July 31 to August 9, 2002. Most songs were recorded on a single day, the first of August.
- Tracks 1 and 2 composed by Francisco Tárrega. Study in E minor was the first classical guitar study I ever learned. Whenever I played it, my mother would start to cry.
- Track 3 composed by Robert Fripp. This is one of my favorite pieces and it can be found on King Crimson's second album: In The Wake Of Poseidon.
- Track 4 composed by Ferdinando Carulli. A simple yet beautiful guitar study.
- Track 5 composed by Jimmy Page. My interpretation of one of Page's best guitar pieces.
- Track 6 composed by Pink Floyd. Rumor has it, the Pink Floyd hired a classical guitarist to come in and perform this piece when they were recording The Wall. This is a great little guitar exercise and helps one develop right-hand arpeggiation technique.
- Track 7 composed by Steve Howe. My rendition of Steve's classic guitar piece. On this recording, I'm playing a steel string acoustic guitar.
- Track 8 composed by John Lennon. This is an arrangement of a song I heard in a documentary about John Lennon.